Saturday, January 9, 2010

Australian Track Star Gives Up Breast Implants for Olympics

Jana Rawlinson After Breast Surgery (left) And Before (right)

An Australian track star had her breast implants removed in an attempt to boost her chances of winning a medal at the 2012 Olympics.

In a magazine interview, Jana Rawlinson admitted she spent $13,000 in the past 14 months getting her breasts enhanced — only to have the cosmetic procedure reversed.

"Yep, I'm back to being flat as a pancake," Rawlinson told Woman's Day magazine.

The 27-year-old runner said she had the implants taken out because she felt they were affecting her performance on the track.

"Every time I raced, I panicked about whether I was letting my country down, all for my own vanity," she said.

"I absolutely loved having bigger boobs, but I don't want to short-change Australia either. I want to feel the most athletic I can, to know that I'm standing on the track in London (2012 Olympics) the fittest I can be."

Wow well it seems like she preaches nationalism more than i would ever!

4 comments:

Leave a comment here